A Little Promoting...


I've been doing some research on how to better this blog and I've come up with some little solutions.  Have any of you heard of Luvocracy?  I learned about it at first a couple months ago through some other beauty bloggers and I've finally created my account!  Basically, it's like Pinterest, except you can actually buy the items you see directly from the Luvocracy site.  All the beauty items that I mention in each of my blogs will be located for purchase in individual collections on my site.  You can check out the site here to see what it's all about.  I've already made a collection for my last post!  It's just a really easy way to purchase the items that you like.  Similar to Pinterest, you can "trust" the people you'd like to follow, I'd love it if you would "trust" me!  One of the great perks of this site is that you can actually earn credit to spend on the site!  Just signing up will get you $10 off your first $20 purchase!

I also wanted to quickly mention Bloglovin'.  It's an easy way to follow all your favorite blogs.  You can also get an email at the end of each day with a list of all the posts from the blogs you follow!  It's really simple and efficient if you love reading blogs.  Follow my blog here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment