The Queen of All Cleansers


Do you ever struggle with getting all your makeup off at night?  Or maybe you doubt that you've gotten rid of all the foundation residue?  Or even worse, you suffer from that "impossible to get off waterproof mascara" syndrome?

I'm a devout waterproof mascara wearer.  Everyday that I wear makeup, I wear waterproof mascara to keep my lashes nice and curled.  Without waterproof mascara comes the struggle of removing it.  I've tried all kinds of wipes and cleansers but nothing seemed to work...until now!

The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter is amazing for removing the toughest of makeup.  In the tin it starts out at with a soft butter consistency, like the name suggests. But as soon as you work a little dollop in between your fingers it immediately turns into an oil.  I work this into my skin and removed it with a makeup removed wipe followed by a rinse of water.

It's extremely effect and easy to use and takes no time at all.  I know the Body Shop makes a foaming camomile cleanser, which is on my list of things to try!

How do you remove your makeup?

12 comments:

  1. I use Neutrogena oil-free eye makeup remover for stubborn eye makeup but Bioderma for the rest of my face. But I plan on trying coconut oil once I run out.

    http://sunovereden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try Bioderma but it isn't readily available near me :(

      Delete
  2. I've been using this on and off for the past month, but then I bought the Cleansing Oil from Loccitane and I feel like it does a much better job at removing make up and keeping the skin soft and hydrated in the winter time.

    http://mmemento-mmori.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cleanser! The Clinique cleansing balm is great as well, biggest difference is that one is unscented. Great review :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I almost feel as though I can't live without this cleanser!

      Delete
  4. On a lazy day, I use my Balmology cleansing balm, but otherwise I quite like my Biore cleansing oil. That stuff is so gentle and smells soo good. If you can access that, definitely recommend it to you!

    Bf Gf Does Blogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to try that out! Thanks for the recommendation!!

      Delete
  5. I use the Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil, which is absolutely amazing! Body Shop skincare never fails to impress me! You have such a lovely blog so I had to follow- would really appreciate it if you went over to my blog and followed back?xx

    thelilymint.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Need to try this, is it moisturising? xx

    http://theworldofmegansmith.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually is, and it leaves my skin feeling so soft! I use a moisturizer after anyway, because my skin tends to get more dry during the winter months. Let me know if you try it out!

      Delete