Mani Monday | Rose Gold



Rose gold was a hit this past year.  It was seen all over the place, from jewelry to makeup but my favorite way to sport it is on my nails.  This Orly polish in Rage is the perfect color for any skin tone. It's a really neutral color but it has a nice hint of pink shimmer to it.  Like all metallic polishes, this one can be a little streaky when applying, so it's best to make sure you get the brush right to the edge of the cuticle.
To make things a little interesting, I added two coats of Topshop's Brazil to my ring finger.  In my opinion, Topshop makes the best glitter polishes.  They don't feel too thick and gloopy on your nail and they apply really evenly.  This color was a part of their holiday collection but you can still find it on the UK website.

Both of these colors are great and so versatile for any season of the year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment