Mani Monday | Perfect Nude

I absolutely love everything about Victoria Beckham.  Her style, her personality, her husband.  She can't do wrong in my books, which is why I was really excited to hear that she was collaborating with Nails Inc. and creating two iconic VB polishes.  That is to say, I was excited until I went to Sephora and saw the price tag on these bad boys.  At $25 a pop, these polishes ain't cheap, so I decided to pass on them.  But as the Sephora VIB came around, I thought it would be the perfect time to treat myself to one.  The shade Judo Red is a vibrant, orange/red color, that would be perfect for summer, but since I'm loving nudes at the moment, I decided to go with Bamboo White.

First of all, let's talk about the packaging.  Each polish is wrapped up in a huge, white, sleek gift box (probably a waste of materials, but as I said, Victoria Beckham can do no wrong.)  The polish bottle itself is pretty heavy, the cap is clearly weighted.  The polish color can only be seen from the windows on the sides of the rectangular bottles.

As for the polish itself, I was actually pleasantly surprised.  I didn't think it would be anything special, but the polish lasted well over a week without chipping at all.  The polish actually has a health element, in that it contains bamboo extract that helps smooth out ridges and promote nail growth.  And as for the shade...it's stunning.  It was created in-line with VB's newest collection, and I think it's a very classic color that's prefect for any occasion and would look great on any skin tone.  It's super opaque so it applied great with just two coats.

What do you guys think?  Have you ever tried either of these polishes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment