Kryptonite For Your Dark Circles | Tarte CC Undereye Corrector



I thought I'd write a quick post to share the news that I've finally found something to rival my chronic dark undereye circles!

I've had pretty dark undereye circles for as long as I can remember and they really make me look more tired than  actually am.  I haven't found a concealer that really covered them up while not creasing and lasting a full day...until now.

I had read a couple of reviews of the Tarte Colored Clay CC Undereye Corrector and decided it was time I gave it ago.  I'm so glad I did.  It's an extremely light weight product but it has really high pigmentation so a little goes a long way.  I love that it looks super natural on the skin and doesn't look cakey at all.  I have the shade light/medium (there are only two shades) and was worried that it would look kind of dark on me (even though I don't have fair skin) but it suits my skin tone perfectly.  In fact, I think the peachy/salmon color adapts to each person's skin tone so it blends in effortlessly.

I am super pleased with this product but let me know if you know of anything that works even better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment