Best of Orange #1 | Cheeks





Stila Gladiola, Tarte Tipsy, Sleek Life's a Peach, Revlon Coral Reef

Even though summer is officially over that doesn't mean you can't carry over the orange trend into fall.  I truly believe orange tones suit everyone, so why not be a rebel and rock it at all times of the year?  Also, orange make up was all over the SS15 runways, so might as well get a head start and stock up!  I've decided to share my favorite orange products through a four-part series, starting with blush!


Stila Convertible Color Gladiola: This blush is ORANGE.  There are no signs of coral or pink running through this shade but it still manages to look fairly natural.  The Stila Convertible Colors are a great option if you're in the market for a cream blush as they leave a really nice glow on the skin that doesn't look oily or greasy.  Cream blushes can be pretty intimidating at first but this one blends out like a dream.  I just use one or two of my fingers to pat it into my cheeks.  Couldn't be easier!

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Tipsy:  Whenever I've got a long day ahead of me, I always reach for one of my Tarte blushes, as they really do stay put all day.  This coral shade really brightens up your face.  It isn't extremely pigmented, which I like because it is easily buildable so it's hard to over do it and end up looking like a clown.  It also has a silky smooth texture so it doesn't look powdery on the skin.

Sleek Life's a Peach Blush:  Similar to the Stila blush, this one is very orange but has a bit more warmth to it.  Let's talk pigmentation.  One dab of the brush into the blush is all you need.  Sleek really knocks it out of the park with their powder products.  So much pigmentation at such a low cost.  This was one of my first Sleek products and I couldn't be more impressed.  It isn't readily available in the US but you can find it on Amazon or order it from the Sleek website.

Revlon Photo Ready Cream Blush Coral Reef:  This is a cream blush that sets to more of a powder finish.  For this reason it isn't the easiest to blend as it sets quite quickly but I've never had it look patchy whatsoever.  It feels really lightweight and silky on the skin and is a great vibrant shade for all skin tones.  Don't be scared by how vibrant it looks in the pot!


What do you think of orange cheeks?

0 comments:

Post a Comment