Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner



I had never heard of a body conditioner until I was recommended this one when I walked into Lush a few months back.  It's basically like hair conditioner...but for your skin!  It has a very strong sweet rose scent but for some reason it doesn't smell too floral, which is perfect for my liking.  The cream is made up of all sorts of natural oils which act as great moisturizers.  The best part about this product is that it is an extreme time saver.  You rub the conditioner into your body at the end of the shower as if it were a moisturizer, and then rinse it off.  Once you've dried off you will notice that your skin feels as soft as a baby's bum!  I don't use this on a daily basis, but it's great for those lazy days or days where I'm in a hurry as there is no need to apply moisturizer after.

0 comments:

Post a Comment